Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Arise in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word arise.
The English word "arise" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translations for the English word arise in Tagalog:
[verb] to stand; to stand up; to rise; to position oneself
[verb] to stand up; to arise
More matches for "arise" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to carry; to lift; to arise; to originate
- [verb] to appear; to emerge; to arise; to reveal
- [verb] to spring up (water); to start; to arise
- [noun] rising from a lying position
- [verb] to raise (something) up
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »