Text Search Tool
Listening Practice Videos
Word of the Day
Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Attends in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word attends.
The English word "attends" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translations for the English word attends in Tagalog:
[verb] to face something/someone; to present oneself to something/someone; to confront something; to attend to something; to take responsibility for something
4 Example Sentences Available »
[verb] to take care of; to raise; to baby sit; to care for; to attend to; to watch over; to conserve
3 Example Sentences Available »
More matches for "attends" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to listen to something; to pay attention to something; to heed something
6 Example Sentences Available »
- [verb] to come from; to immigrate; to attend an event
- [verb] to attend to something regularly
5 Example Sentences Available »
- [verb] to be able to attend
- [verb] to attend something (a party, etc.)
- [verb] to attend to; to take care of; to mind
- [verb] to attend; * Taglish verb using the English word "attend"
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »