Text Search Tool
Listening Practice Videos
Word of the Day
Reader Assist Tool
Browser Add Ons
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Cool in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word cool.
The English word "cool" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translations for the English word cool in Tagalog:
[adjective] cold; chilly; cool
6 Example Sentences Available »
[adjective] crisp; cool; fresh
More matches for "cool" in Tagalog:
- [expression] nice!; cool!
- [interjection] Cool!; Neat!
- [adjective] amazing; cool; [interjection] Wow!; Impressive! Awesome! (slang)
- [adjective] calm; cool; cool-headed; dispassionate; discreet; careful; mild
1 Example Sentence Available »
- [adjective] chilly; cold weather; cool weather
- [verb] to cool; to become cold
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »