Text Search Tool
Listening Practice Videos
Word of the Day
Reader Assist Tool
Browser Add Ons
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Dig in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word dig.
The English word "dig" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translations for the English word dig in Tagalog:
[verb] to dig up something; to excavate something
[verb] to dig
More matches for "dig" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to dig up; to dig out; to excavate
- [verb] to dig up something; to excavate
- [verb] to scratch the surface of soil; to dig
- [verb] to dig a shallow hole
- [verb] to claw the surface of something
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »