Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Listening Practice Videos
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Evil in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word evil.
The English word "evil" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translation for the English word evil in Tagalog:
[adjective] bad; wrong; awful; mean; evil; immoral; harmful; corrupt
More matches for "evil" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to become bad; to become evil; to deteriorate; to degenerate; to become worse; to be unlucky
- [noun] from Filipino folklore, and evil mythical creature that can shapeshift and likes to eat humans, often children and unborn fetuses; ghost; evil spirit
- [noun] evil (person); evil spirit
bod ng sam
- [phrase] depraved; vicious; wretched; very bad
- [noun] atrocity; evil; corruption; badness
- [adjective] wicked; wily; evil; deceitful
- [verb] to corrupt; to debauch; to make someone evil
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »