Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Grant in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word grant.
The English word "grant" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translations for the English word grant in Tagalog:
[verb] to give; to give out; to grant; to equip; to donate; to allow
[verb] to grant something (OF); to be given (BF)
More matches for "grant" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to give something; to grant something; * focus on the object being given
- [verb] to be provided with; to be endowed with; to be granted; to furnish
- [verb] to bless; to grant
- [verb] to will; to grant
- [noun] award; gift; grant; prize
- [verb] to grant; to award; to concede
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »