Text Search Tool
Listening Practice Videos
Word of the Day
Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Leave in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word leave.
The English word "leave" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translation for the English word leave in Tagalog:
[verb] to leave; to depart; to stay away; to go out
27 Example Sentences Available »
More matches for "leave" in Tagalog:
- [noun] departure; leaving; [expression] Leave!; Get out of here!
1 Example Sentence Available »
- [verb] to leave; to go away; to evacuate
- [verb] to leave behind; to evacuate
- [verb] to be able to leave; to be able to depart
5 Example Sentences Available »
- [verb] to run away; to shove off; to leave
- [verb] to be able to get rid of; to make someone leave
- [verb] to leave something; to abandon something; to desert something; to evacuate something
- [verb] to leave because of resentment
- [verb] to leave something for someone
- [noun] leave (of absence)
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »