Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Listening Practice Videos
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Living in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word living.
The English word "living" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translations for the English word living in Tagalog:
[noun] living; livelihood
More matches for "living" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to live; to survive; to exist; to have life
- [verb] to reside; to live (somewhere); to stay
- [verb] to live; to reside in a certain place
- [verb] to reside in; to live in
- [noun] living; livelihood
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »