Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Loses in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word loses.
The English word "loses" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translations for the English word loses in Tagalog:
[verb] to lose; to misplace
[verb] to be beaten / to be losing / to be defeated (AF); to beat someone / to defeat someone (OF)
More matches for "loses" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to set something aside; to lose something;
- [verb] to lose something (OF); to misplace something (OF)
- [verb] to escape; to be able to escape; to lose
- [verb] to lose something; to be dispossessed of something
- [verb] to forget; to lose
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »