Browser Add Ons
Maps + Quiz
Listening Practice Videos
Sentences Game *BETA
All Tools »
Pays in Tagalog
The best Filipino / Tagalog translation for the English word pays.
The English word "pays" can be translated as the following words in Tagalog:
Best translation for the English word pays in Tagalog:
[verb] to pay; to compensate
More matches for "pays" in Tagalog:
- [verb] to pay; to compensate
- [verb] to catch; to pay on someone's behalf
- [verb] to drop; to pay by installment
- [verb] to pay a salary to
- [verb] to be able to pay; to have happened to have paid
- [verb] to be able to pay
Click a Filipino word above to get audio, example sentences and further details for that word.
Join us! We are a free online community for Filipino / Tagalog language learners
Search the Filipino dictionary:
Did you find an error or have a suggestion for this entry? Please let us know, your feedback is very helpful!
Submit Suggestion »